Saturday, January 24, 2009
Flying off the handle!
After having difficulty in every leg of this trip I was just waiting for something to happen on the last leg of the trip from Newark to London. Check in went smoothly, my bags totaled 99lbs for the 100lb limit. Avery played and pooped before the flight and was already asleep when we boarded the plane. We even got the bulkhead seat with the bassinet again. I know you are thinking, wow, the trip went smoothly. After landing in London as we left the jet bridge we picked up the gate checked bag with the stroller. Upon removing the stroller from the bag I heard an unfamiliar hollow thunking noise. I said out loud 'that can't be good'. Well, little did I realize how bad it would be. Both handles were completely broken off the stroller. And of course the airline is not responsible for the damage. Airlines, gotta love em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment