Monday, February 2, 2009
Baby Food
I never imagined it would be this hard to find baby food that I approve of for Avery in London. I don't even think I am the pickiest person but who knew I wouldn't be able to find single foods like squash, sweet potatoes, pears, carrots or even plain applesauce. Apparently Brits think your 4+ month old (as listed on the jar) should be eating cottage pie, creamed porridge, my first bologne and egg custard desert. After checking out multiple stores I have found very few options that I like and it appears that it will get even harder when I start introducing green veggies. Good thing Avery is a good eater and so far the only thing that she doesn't really like is carrots. Maybe she got that from me, they aren't my favorite food either. Looks like I will be dusting off the food processor and making green veggies in a few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment