Thursday, March 5, 2009

International Shimpment

The shipment has finally arrived with all our 'stuff'.  The highlights are Avery's crib, highchair, exersaucer, toys, books and clothes.  Here is a glimpse of the chaos.



Avery had her very first meal in a highchair!  Most kids have been in the highchair long before 8 months, but not Avery. 

We spent most of the evening rearranging furniture, organizing and moving things around in the kitchen to make room for baby essentials.  I'm waiting for the clothes to unpack themselves since I'm not really sure where they are all going to go.  

To top off the big day, Avery went the entire night without a nigh time meal.  She woke up at 4:30am and fussed a little but put herself back to sleep.  This is a huge step for us.  Between all of travels, time changes, no crib, I could go on and on, it's no wonder she isn't sleeping through the night yet (and yes we take blame for this).  I also think she really likes her crib.  Here is to hoping for another good sleep night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo hooo! She looks like a natural in that high chair! Good for her! Now, start unpacking!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the hat!!

Lisa said...

Yeah for sleeping through the night and having all of your baby crap!! :)