Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Visitor #1

We had our first official visitor. (Other than Josh's mother who flew over with Avery and I and stayed the first week and a half.) Adam is Josh's past business partner and friend and was in London on business. He was able to spend Sunday with us. We showed him Hampstead Village, had Sunday Roast and walked up Parliment HIll at dark to check out the night time view. Parliment Hill was so windy that even though Josh used the tripod for the camera most of the pictures still turned out blurry. We ended the evening with a sampling of sweets from a local shop and some wine.

Adam & Avery


View of London from Parliment Hill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! I just found your blog from Tonya's and just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying it! What an awesome experience for all of you! I would love to visit London someday....I will live vicariously through you!:)

Anonymous said...

Sweets and wine??? What could be better! Cool sky line shot too.