Thursday, February 19, 2009
Scream!
Avery and I attended our first 'Scream' movie yesterday at our local movie theater. You must have a baby less then 12 months old in order to attend, hence the name 'Scream'. The movies aren't children movies. We saw Revolutionary Road with Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet. The price of a ticket includes a hot drink and cake. The theater has large single seats and couches with small tables on the sides. There were over 25 moms there and maybe 2 dads. It was kind of a strange sight. Avery and I met Sarah and Sophie, they sat next to us and are originally from Canada but have been in London for over three years. I heard several crying babies during the movie but nothing that bothered me. Avery played, ate, briefly slept and fussed, but not too bad. The movie was just ok in my opinion but it was a fun experience. I will check out other showings in the future weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad it went well! Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon.
I love that last pic of Avery! Looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment