Tuesday, July 27, 2010

27+ Week Appointment

Yesterday we had our monthly sonogram to chart baby girl's growth. I'm happy to report that she is growing normally and is right around the 50th percentile for almost all measurements. She now weighs 2lb 9ozs and the fluid on the back of her neck and back is reduced and is hardly seen on sonogram. She was positioned spine up again so we couldn't get a profile shot. I've paid for sonogram pictures at every visit and have walked away disappointed every time because she won't let us take a peak at her. The sonographer treated me to two quick 4D shots and this is what we got!



A large amount of amniotic fluid has developed around baby and I have been diagnosed with moderate polyhydramnios. I have an appointment next week with an OB to check this out. Many different things may cause this, we will see if next weeks appointment answers any questions.


Aunt Tonya has updated her blog and has more of Avery's 2 Year portraits. Check them out!

No comments: