Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Michigan Visit
Avery and I went to Michigan to visit my family while Daddy was in South Africa for the World Cup. It's crazy how fast the time flew with 4 little ones running around.
We visited Great Grandma Cook.
We went to the zoo. This is on the tram to Africa.
We fed the giraffe's, there were even baby's this year. Check out Marina's face!
The ice cream was yummy, thanks Grandma!
I'm sure there is an engineer in there somewhere!
Who knew buckets full of water could be so much fun!
We even got to see Ethan and Marina's last t-ball game of the season. Cool trophy's!
We played pin the flower on the stem. The big kids insisted on making this game after playing pin the tail on the donkey at Abigail's birthday party the day before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you girls had a great visit.
I, too, wish you were flying to Austin instead of the UK.
Post a Comment