Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little Photographer

Avery has mastered finding my camera, turning it on and snapping photos around the house. I found this self portrait in the numerous other photos.



Who me?


Avery just started making advances in her speech. She is trying to new words and sounds and some words may actually be understandable by people other than Josh and I. She loves playing in her kitchen. She dries her hair with a toy hair dryer and snatches my makeup bag to copy me when I am getting ready. She loves animals and identifies them by the sounds they make. She is finally not constantly hungry. Unfortunately she is a very early riser no matter how early or late she goes to bed. Only one month to go before she turns 2!

2 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

2...Seriously???

Time is flying by way too quickly!!

Love that first pic!

TonyaMarie said...

Oh, does she look like a big girl in that last picture! Wow. Can't wait to see her. Too long since our last visit. :(