Apparently there was a very strong smell of gasoline in the building. After walking out on the balcony and back inside I definitely agreed that there was a gasoline smell. A fireman knocked on our door a few minutes later but didn't really have any information for us. He just wanted us to be aware of the situation. Josh was asleep within minutes while I laid in bed wondering if we were safe. This morning there is still a smell. I've opened the balcony door but it's chilly outside! I've got a bit of a headache too. I don't think breathing fumes all night long is really all too healthy.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Going out with a Bang!
On our second to last night in London (for this trip) Avery got a visit from cousin Emma. Avery, Emma and I went out to dinner and then made it an early night to bed. Emma has been studying in Scotland for a semester and was flying out of London to Prague. Unfortunately Josh had a work dinner so Emma didn't get to see much of him. When he arrived home at 12:30am this was the sight from our balcony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are okay. I wonder what the problem was?
Have a safe trip home. Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment