Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Flat

We were down to the wire getting this flat. There was no way a hotel would work for us for 5 weeks and most flats rent long term so finding this flat for short term was just plain lucky, and many hours of work for Josh. It's a two bedroom, two bathroom flat.  You enter into a hallway with doors for all the rooms; bedrooms, bathrooms and living area.



Front Door/Entry Hall

The bedrooms are the same size, just big enough to fit a pack n play next to the bed.


Master Bedroom


The second bedroom has sliding glass dividers to the living room so any noise in the living area goes straight to the bedroom. That doesn't work well for a sleeping infant. 


Second Bedroom

The master bath has the typical tiny shower while the main bathroom has a full tub and is larger.


Master Bath



Main Bath

The kitchen, dining area and living area are all one room.



Dining Area



Kitchen


Living Room

Outside pics to come...

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Welcome to blogging!!! I am so glad you'll be keeping us up to date on your adventures. I've added London to my weather list and world clock on my itouch, so I think of you all daily.

Anonymous said...

Wow - just a little adjustment from your house in Austin....Good luck in London. I'm sure it is going to be a fun trip.